Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Weekend

Thursday night at midnight I went to see Harry Potter!  It was awesome!  The only bad thing about it was that I only got about 3 hours of sleep before I had to be back at the gym to work in the morning.

Friday and Saturday classes were awesome!  We learned some great techniques and I rolled extremely hard.  (I think this new mentality is really starting to set in.)

I decided its finally time to see a doctor about my shoulders.  They have been bothering me for almost 2 years now so I am going to make an appointment to get an MRI soon.  I'm hoping I will be able to rehab them and not need surgery!

Dave and I  looked at a potential house to rent, but it was a bit of a disappointment.

And I bought my Dad a Christmas present!

1 comment:

  1. Bothering how? I've been having nagging shoulder pain since I started training. Every time I stop for a week or so, it goes away.

    ReplyDelete