Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My knee is almost better..

Last night I jumped in the guard rotation!  It was great!  I hadn't rolled in almost three weeks due to my knee.  I was a little hesitant at first because there were a lot of new guys in class...and we all know how spastic new people can be!  I ended up jumping in about half way through, I just couldn't take sitting on the sideline any longer.  It felt so good to roll around again.  Three weeks may not seem long to some of you, but anyone who does BJJ knows how much that can sucks!  That was the longest break I've taken off of jiu-jitsu in probably two years! 

Due to this break in training, I will not be participating in the CopaNova tournament this Saturday, but I will still be there to support the guys on the team that will be competing, and to coach my kids team!  We have about 5 adults and 4 kids competing.  Good luck to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment